We have carefully curated the very best wedding venues in Scotland to help take the stress out of your wedding planning. You can filter your search to include your individual must-haves, such as exclusive use, accommodation, catering and capacity. Start searching for your perfect Scotland wedding venue today!
- Offers Available
- Virtual Tour
Venue offers in Scotland
- Late Dates
- Asian Wedding Venues in Scotland
- Barn Wedding Venues in Scotland
- Castle Wedding Venues in Scotland
- Country house Wedding Venues in Scotland
- Historic Wedding Venues in Scotland
- Hotel Wedding Venues in Scotland
- Intimate Wedding Venues in Scotland
- LGBTQ+ Wedding Venues in Scotland
- Outdoor Wedding Venues in Scotland
- Pub Wedding Venues in Scotland
- Sport Wedding Venues in Scotland
- Unusual Wedding Venues in Scotland
- Waterside Wedding Venues in Scotland
- Wedding Venues in Aberdeen & Deeside
- Wedding Venues in Angus & Dundee
- Wedding Venues in Argyll
- Wedding Venues in Ayrshire
- Wedding Venues in Dumfries and Galloway
- Wedding Venues in Edinburgh & Lothian
- Wedding Venues in Fife
- Wedding Venues in Grampian
- Wedding Venues in Greater Glasgow
- Wedding Venues in Highlands
- Wedding Venues in Isle of Arran
- Wedding Venues in Isle of Mull
- Wedding Venues in Isle of Skye
- Wedding Venues in Lanarkshire
- Wedding Venues in Perthshire
- Wedding Venues in Scottish Borders
- Wedding Venues in Stirlingshire
Dreaming of Highland Cathedrals? Getting married in Scotland can mean so much more than a quick trip to the legendary (and still cool) Gretna Green. From Scotland’s remote islands to its bustling cities, Scotland offers a real diversity of choice when choosing a wedding venue. Just remember to pack an umbrella as the weather up North can be unpredictable!
For real romantics, Scotland’s vast coastlines and wide windy beaches are hard to top. If you want dramatic backdrops for your wedding snaps, bingo! Head off to the Hebrides for peace and quiet, unspoilt beauty and some very rosy cheeks.
Have a huge clan or just fancy something a little more regal? Make like the Royals and hire your own castle or hunting lodge for a wedding weekend with a difference. Stoke up the fire in the grand hall, make sure the whisky is free flowing and settle in for the night. Complete your wedding breakfast with freshly snared salmon and local venison steaks.
Active couples might even take the sporting theme a little further. The Scottish Highlands are home to fantastic snow sports resorts for a truly wintery wedding and in the summer months the Highland Lochs are unparalleled in their beauty. Just watch out that Nessy doesn’t try to upstage the Bride!
Don’t forget Scotland’s bustling cities for a more cosmopolitan celebration. Edinburgh and Glasgow offer a wealth of wedding venue possibilities, from the modern to the historical, and are easy to reach by road, rail and air. Whether its cocktails on a roof terrace overlooking the capital or a medieval banquet at the foot of Arthur’s seat, there is something to suit all tastes and budgets.
Whichever of Scotland’s stunning venues you choose, you won’t be lacking in quality entertainment. Get those bagpipes fired up, book an up and coming local group or hire a traditional ceilidh band and caller. Swing your partner, but just make sure he’s got something on under his kilt!
Searching for your wedding venue is one of the most exciting and important parts of wedding planning. Your choice will shape your whole day, from the number of guests you’ll be celebrating with to the vibe and style of your wedding. Our wedding venue finder is here to make the whole process easy and enjoyable and will ensure you find the perfect setting to say your “I dos”.