Lanark Memorial Hall is a Grade B listed building constructed in 1926 in memory of the 232 men belonging to Lanark and District who lost their lives in World War One. Lanark Memorial Hall has undergone a £6 million refurbishment with the support of the National Lottery Heritage fund and Historic Scotland and is now a centre for cultural activities, the arts, weddings and functions.
The venue is fully licensed for liquor, entertainment and civil marriages, making it the perfect venue for your special day. Our in house catering team will offer a full range of menu options and packages.
The Events Team in Lanark Memorial Hall are available to discuss your ideas and requirements with you to ensure that your day runs smoothly.
Your wedding package at Lanark Memorial Hall includes:
– Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator to take you from the beginning to the end of your day.
– Exclusive use of the Bonnington Auditorium and Glenburnie Mezzanine.
– Furnished room with tables dressed in bespoke, floor length, white linen and matching napkins.
– Silver Candelabra and candles available for hire as centre pieces for your tables.
– Silver cake knife for use on the day.
– Master of Ceremonies announcements.
Our experienced catering staff will be pleased to assist you in arranging your food and drink requirements for your special day.
Everything from toast drinks to canapés to celebration dinners can be tailor made to meet your needs.
Lanark Memorial Hall
St Leonard Street
Don't forget to mention you found this listing on
For Better For Worse!
Similar wedding venues we know you'll love
Not sure this is the venue for you? No problem. Based on your search results, here are some other options that we think might tickle your fancy...