At Glenmorangie House we understand that your wedding is one of the most special and memorable days of your life, a personal occasion which should run as smooth as butter but still have all the excitement of a popping champagne cork.
Glenmorangie House has privacy and exclusivity, wonderful seascapes, a secluded beach, excellent food and beautiful gardens and surrounds. We can be flexible and creative in helping you plan your wedding and our staff are expert at making the most of our wonderful location.
• Space for up to 28 to dine and 18 to sleep.
• Assistance with decorations and flowers.
• We can arrange for you to be married in the grounds of the house.
• Our chefs can discuss your wedding breakfast and evening meal requirements.
• Our staff can discuss drinks and refreshments for your guests including Champagne and Glenmorangie single malt whisky of course!
• No Scottish wedding is complete without a piper; we know the best in the area.
• Your evening reception can be held in the house or in the grounds.
If there’s anything else we can do to help make your day absolutely perfect, just ask and we’ll do our best to make it happen.
Why not come and see the house and find out all that we can offer to make your special day perfect? Just get in touch to arrange a visit.
This venue has no reviews.
Similar venues we know you'll love
Not sure this is the venue for you? No problem. Based on your search results, here are some other options that we think might tickle your fancy...