Furtho barn is a blank canvas for you to be as creative as you wish. Do it yourself or get an event planner to help you decorate the barn. Furtho barn allows you to make your wedding unique and personal to you.
There are five bed and breakfast rooms on the farm to stay in. For those friends who cannot fit in the house they could camp here or there is plenty of other local accommodation.
Outside the barn there are lovely views of St Bartholomew’s Church, Furtho Dovecote and the lake. The Church is available for a limited number of blessings each year.
Furtho offers space whether it is a bouncy castle, outside tables, games, food vans or more ….
Often asked questions
• The site is available for use to prepare the event during the week before your wedding
• Outside caterers will come in to provide the food you require. I have a number of companies which I recommend or you can use you own.
• The end time for events at Furtho is midnight
• Weddings can take place on a weekend or bank holiday all year round
• No more than one wedding would take place in a weekend so you have exclusive use of the venue
This venue has no reviews.
Furtho Manor Farm
Similar venues we know you'll love
Not sure this is the venue for you? No problem. Based on your search results, here are some other options that we think might tickle your fancy...
- Late Availability
- Offers Available