We’re a traditionally different hotel in the heart of the Borders, made to be the backdrop to your own wee love story. From lovestruck fools to incurable romantics, grand gatherings to small ‘inner circle’ do’s, we welcome you all. We’re suckers for a good wedding and would love to be a part of yours.
Some venues start with what you can’t have, we however like to think we specialise in channelling the dreams of every bride to be. It’s a big day and a big deal, we get it. That’s why we plan with you all the way from your first hotel visit to the very last guest to leave. From the table linen, to the flowers, to the food and the evening entertainment. Our professional team have the benefit of many years of experience in wedding and event planning and we aim to make your day absolutely perfect.
Your wish is our command (where humanly possible…), from multi-coloured macarons and acres of fairy lights to heilan’ coos with classic cars, we really have seen it all. We’re here to create your day, your way and with countless ‘big days’ under our belt, we have loads of inspired suggestions too.
What can you expect?
- Red carpets, honeymoon suite and our wedding co-ordinator are a given
- What would your day be without a cake stand and a ceremonial knife to make that cake cutting picture complete
- Our toastmaster will keep things on point with as much or as little pomp and ceremony as you’d like
- Best Man & Bridesmaid bedrooms, your wingman and woman are there to organise your things, so we include a bedroom for each on the wedding eve and night of the wedding
- A wedding tasting for two is included in our packages. If you need a third (or fourth) opinion, invite away and we’ll let you know the cost.
- Our three-course wedding meal is served with tea and coffee, and includes half a bottle of wine per person. A glass of sparkling wine for your toasts is included too. Slanj!
- Whilst your out having photos, we’ll entertain your guests with a canape reception
- The best bit is having all your best friends and family in one place, so you’ll be pleased to know we offer up 20 bedrooms on your wedding evening at a guaranteed rate
- Relive the memories on us, looking back is the bit that lasts forever and something you should return to us to do. So for our main package, your anniversary stay is on us
For our wedding coordinators, just ticking boxes isn’t enough. It’s about fully understanding the things that matter most to you, your wedding party and the rest of your guests. We’ve lots of little treats available, right here in the hotel, including:
- Spa treatments
- Vintage car hire
- Wedding hairstyling
- Private rehearsal dinner
- Luxury suites
The hotel offers excellent leisure facilities for both you and your guests to enjoy including an indoor pool, sauna, steam room, spa bath and gym. There are tennis courts, putting green, pitch n putt course and croquet lawn in the grounds.
This venue has no reviews.
Similar venues we know you'll love
Not sure this is the venue for you? No problem. Based on your search results, here are some other options that we think might tickle your fancy...