Nicolas and Miren de Lorgeril welcome you to the Chateau de Pennautier, built in 1620 and completely restored, for seminars, stay and prestigious receptions, 3.10 miles away from Carcassonne.
This castle, full of history, in Versailles-style where King Louis XIII stayed in 1622. It is also one of the biggest wine-producing castle in the
South of France.
We have several function rooms at your disposal :
– Louis XV gallery and prestigious function rooms (until 600m2) for
– the Orangery of the castle, converted into 4 business rooms (300m2)
– 24 rooms, entirely restored
– the 74-acre park is ideal for activities
– the chapel
– the wine bar/restaurant and shop
– 7 houses (gites)
This venue has no reviews.
Chateau de Pennautier