Prestwold Hall can only be hired exclusively, which guarantees your privacy and total seclusion. A setting that will make you feel like you are marrying 'At Home, at Prestwold Hall'. You and your guests are encouraged to relax from the moment you arrive.
No two weddings are the same and each is as unique as the couple at the heart of it. Choosing Prestwold Hall as your wedding venue will see your unique personalities reflected at every turn, from the fresh flowers and decorations, to the drinks, menus and music. It's your celebration, so you lead the way. Each and every one of the weddings we host are bespoke and customised to your personal taste.
And, as for the ceremony, there are three locations to choose from in the House, outside in the Georgian Gazebo or in our Church. Whichever you decide to choose, the elegant rooms and rose garden will provide a distinctive backdrop to your wedding.
- Specialising in exclusive weddings and events
- Prestwold can accommodate up to 180 people for wedding breakfasts
- Prestwold can accommodate 140 people for civil ceremonies (both inside and outside)
- Prestwold Hall is a Grade I listed stately home and has been the seat of the Packe family for over 350 years
- Prestwold has 10 beautiful bedrooms available exclusively on the evening of your event
places to stay nearby