Life Meetings and Events
Weddings at Life
Life has everything you need for an unforgettable celebration. Whether it's a grand gathering of all your nearest and dearest or an intimate occasion, our experienced events team is here to help you plan every detail of your most special day.
- We're located in the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne, a few minutes' walk from Central Station (rail) and public transport links.
- Our team - professional, versatile, friendly and dedicated to making your day perfect.
- We host ONE wedding per day - so you can be sure that your big day will be our top priority.
- We're happy to host evening receptions only, so if you're getting married somewhere else and just want an evening celebration - no problem.
- Whatever your budget, there's no compromise on quality.
- For your ceremony, we have a variety of rooms from traditional suites which can accommodate up to 160 guests, to our stunning planetarium which provides an out-of-this-world experience.
- Life is home to an award-winning Science Centre so we can supply lots of quirky extras to make the day distinctive, from unique photo opportunities in among the exhibitions to high-octane fun for your guests on the 4D Motion Ride.
- Our food is fabulous! We offer imaginative menus to suit all tastes and budgets and our talented chef is happy to create themed menus or your favourite meal.
"We felt like royalty! Everyone went out of their way to ensure all our requests, no matter how big or small, were carried out, even making a purple punch as our arrival drink to match the theme! The food for both the wedding breakfast and evening buffet was amazing and incredibly good value. Many of our guests commented that it was the best wedding they had ever been to!"
"Thank you so much for all your help in making our day so special. The evening reception was absolutely beautiful; we loved every minute of it. It really was the best day of our lives, we are extremely grateful for all your help. We'll be sure to recommend you."
Website | Email | View Brochure (pdf)