Here at Taunton School Enterprises, we have everything you need to create a truly magical and memorable wedding day.
We offer a range of beautiful wedding suites, a stunning on-site chapel, and the best banqueting cuisine in Somerset.
We pride ourselves on offering everything you need for a unique and unforgettable wedding day.
- We boast a fine range of 19th Century gothic-style buildings, complemented by 20th and 21st Century additions, including our brand new state-of-the-art Densham Suite; an impressive contemporary piece of architecture, perfect for the larger wedding.
- Our enchanting chapel was built in 1907 and comfortably seats 300 in collegiate style pews. Featuring a large charming chancel and apse, this remarkable space offers a unique and special setting for a memorable wedding ceremony.
- In September 2020 Taunton School opened one of the largest hospitality event spaces in Taunton. With a 3.6-million-pound investment, this impressive purpose-built facility is both architecturally beautiful and energy-efficient, featuring state-of-the-art sound, vision and lighting.
- The stylish new venue integrates the old with the new; the traditional gothic stone wall is fused with contemporary glass-fronted space and modern pine, offering a unique and sensational space, perfect for the large and stylish wedding with a guest list of VIPs.
- The Densham Suite can cater for 300 seated on round tables, or up to 500 guests for an informal reception or evening party. With the added flexibility, the room can be equally subdivided to provide separate areas for day and evening occasions.
- The Old Library is a classic and romantic wood-panelled room with beautiful gothic windows and attractive golden chandeliers, offering an essence of timeless elegance and a stylish backdrop for your formal wedding breakfast or evening reception.
- For your evening celebration, we can open the library’s adjoining rooms revealing a buffet suite and fully stocked foyer bar, meaning you can invite up to 190 guests to dance the night away.
- We offer a range of exciting evening menus, from the traditional buffet to hog roasts and street food, catering for all your needs and wishes.
- With extensive grounds and outdoor areas then we have the perfect combination of both indoor and outdoor space for the wedding of your dreams
- Our wedding planners can help you with ideas for styling and suppliers, and we have relationships with a range of quality local recommended suppliers to support smooth planning. Our team of dedicated and passionate planners are here to support you with creating the wedding of your dreams.
Don't forget to mention you found this listing on
For Better For Worse!
Similar wedding venues we know you'll love
Not sure this is the venue for you? No problem. Based on your search results, here are some other options that we think might tickle your fancy...