Stone Barn is a large capacity Cotswold wedding barn in a stunning, isolated position near the Windrush valley. It’s home to one of Britain’s largest BBQs!
Located near Burford in the Cotswolds, on the Gloucestershire/Oxfordshire border, it’s 77 miles from Marble Arch, 18 miles from Cheltenham and 25 miles from Oxford.
The venue, which comfortably accommodates all wedding sizes has the option of getting married inside within the magnificent stone barn, or outside under the gorgeous wooden ceremony shelter overlooking the rolling hills.
The Stone Barn team has run weddings for over 25 years and each couple works closely with our wedding coordinator to ensure they have their perfect day!
At Stone Barn you can:
* Have a civil ceremony for up to 120 people in the main stone barn however a further 40 can be seated in the adjoining Dutch Barns.
* Seat up to 194 for your wedding breakfast and invite even more for the evening
* Enjoy onsite catering ; with superb, memorable, feast-style menus
* Party until 1am at night
* Camp in the field next to the Barn
* Light flares and fire-pits, perfect for toasting marshmallows!
Get in touch to book a viewing or hear about our special offers!
2 Dec 2019
Me and my wife celebrated our wedding here! What an amazing venue and helpful staff. Everybody was very well looked after. The venue becomes even more beautiful at night with…
You may also like
Not sure this is the venue for you? No problem. Based on your search results, here are some other options that we think might tickle your fancy...