At Old Down Manor, we believe that every bride deserves ‘her’ special day in a very special place, which is why we now commit to offering exclusive venue hire at prices from just £4,498.
The Manor at Old Down Estate has recently enjoyed a £5m refurbishment to make it the wedding venue of dreams. Galleried landings, chandeliers and sweeping Bath-stone staircase create the setting for a perfect welcome whilst floor-to-ceiling windows in our reception rooms invite you onto sweeping lawns with panoramic views which promise an idyllic backdrop to every picture taken.
And we always go that little bit further. Our entire wedding ethos is to provide you with a unique day. That means exclusive hire of the venue, adding extra touches which really create a ‘wow’ and building each wedding to be as individual as every bride and groom that books with us.
There is an abundance of inside and outside space to choose from for your ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception to ensure that you can revel in the decadence of a manor house which you own for the day.
Visit and you’ll be in love forever.
Prefer something more rustic or to fit a specific budget?
Consider the Barn at Old Down. A delightful and exclusive venue, The Barn is now available from midday to midnight, 7 days a week, and offers all the charm of original oak beams, flagstone floor, stone walls and open fires with the capacity to accommodate up to 70 guests. Included in your venue hire is a private lawn and entrance through our Victorian Walled Garden: the idyllic backdrop to capture your special day.
•Manor wedding packages from £4,898.00.
•Barn hire from £995.00
•Late availability packages available for the Barn and Manor – contact for more information on [email protected]
• Stunning location – Estate set within 66 acres of landscaped gardens and parkland
• Can seat up to 120 for a wedding breakfast and up to 200 for an evening reception
• Highest quality food, drink and service
• Great links to the M4/M5 motorways and Bristol City
• Fully licensed wedding ceremony or reception-only hire
• Exclusive use of the Manor and grounds that surround the house until 10.30 the following morning
• Dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator
• Dedicated on the day Catering Manager
• Cake stand and knife
• Easel for table plan
• Crockery, cutlery, glassware and white linen
• Uniformed staff
• Bose sound system for background music
• Microphone for speeches
• Fully licensed and stocked bar
• Leisure facilities
• Complimentary park passes
• Wedding guest for life discount card
• Free parking
Photographs accredited to: OLD DOWN PHOTOGRAPHER, STUDIO WISE, AMY LATHROPE REID, ALBERT PALMER PHOTOGRAPHY, CAROLINE GOOSEY, GRACE STUDIO, REBECCA FAITH
Similar venues we know you'll love
Not sure this is the venue for you? No problem. Based on your search results, here are some other options that we think might tickle your fancy...