We’ve been celebrating love stories for over 150 years – and yours could be next. From lovestruck fools to incurable romantics, big family affairs to intimate weddings, we welcome them all and we’d love to be part of your big day.
When choosing a Scottish hotel for your wedding, it’s not just about impressive architecture or scenery (although we have both in spades), it’s also about knowing that you and your guests will be in safe hands throughout your day. And happily, there are many pairs of those at Crieff Hydro.
We’re with you every step of the way, from the first time you set eyes on us to the very last guest to wave goodbye. Because the excitement has already begun and we want you to cherish every minute, worry free.
Your wish is our command (where humanly possible…). From alfresco ceremonies, to the cosiest of winter weddings complete with acres of fairy lights. And if you agree with the phrase ‘practice makes perfect’ you can rest easy knowing our wedding co-ordinators have plenty of that – as well as a huge list of trusted suppliers.
Some couples picture a boutique wedding with a few guests. Others see grand rooms packed with friends and family. Whatever you imagine for your big day, you can rely on Crieff Hydro’s team to create the perfect reality in a very special location. The Hotel has a choice of five unique reception rooms fit for wedding small and large! Prefer the great outdoors? With our very own 900 acre estate with the most jaw-dropping views over the Perthshire countryside.
Let us help you plan your wedding day and enjoy:
- A dedicated wedding co-ordinator, complete with a little black book of contacts and years of experience to help you plan
- On the day, our Toastmaster will keep things ticking along, while you take to the red carpet
- You’ll have access to the Bridal Suite (of course) and special room rates for your guests – guaranteed rates for up to 20 guests
- Complimentary room and breakfast for the Bride and Groom (minimum numbers apply)
- A wedding tasting for two is included, however if you need a third (or fourth…) opinion, invite away and we’ll let you know the cost
- Printed table plan, table names & silver stands
- Gift storage
- Late licence available (with council approval)
For our wedding coordinators, just ticking boxes isn’t enough. It’s about fully understanding the things that matter most to you, your wedding party and the rest of your guests. We’ve lots of little treats available, right here in the hotel, including:
- Spa treatments
- Vintage car hire
- Wedding hairstyling
- Private rehearsal dinner
- Luxury suites
- (And a great selection of hen and stag offerings too)
Our Spa team are well placed to help you look and feel your best on your big day. And you’ll find our Action Glen activity centre offers one of the widest choices of hen and stag activities in Scotland.
For glamour and grandeur, Crieff Hydro meets all expectations. Call it personal service if you like, for us it’s about getting to know you and your preferences inside-out, then bringing it all together beautifully. Just as we have been doing since 1868.
This venue has no reviews.
Similar venues we know you'll love
Not sure this is the venue for you? No problem. Based on your search results, here are some other options that we think might tickle your fancy...