All the romance of 1,000 years of history! Secluded and stunning ancient Suffolk Barns set in rolling countryside. Imagine a backdrop of meadows, woodland, big barn doors and a honey coloured oak beamed interior.
If you are an independent minded couple looking for a ‘blank canvas’ venue where you can create your dream wedding then Alpheton Hall Barns could be perfect for you. Just add friends, family, your choice of food, entertainment and your creative flair for your perfect wedding!
Two separate but interlinked Barns provide the perfect backdrop for your wedding. The beamed West Barn with its vintage tin roof and stone floor is the perfect space for your ceremony whilst the impressive South Barn offers all the space you need for your wedding breakfast, Bar and entertainment.
Guests can enjoy the throwing natural petal confetti in the Arboretum, a drinks reception in the Stackyard wedding garden and their woodfired Pizza oven courtyard for evening food. Whilst you have access to the wider grounds for photographs including Alpheton Hall gardens, medieval fishponds, and the green lane.
Alpheton Hall Barns offer:
- Wedding Ceremony Barn – 25 – 250 guests
- Wedding Reception Barn – up to 250 guests seated
- Catering & Bar – Couples choice of suppliers
- Exclusive Use Venue with 48 hr rental
- Licenced for Civil Ceremonies
- Late Licence – Midnight (1am New Year’s Eve)
- Child Friendly
- Pets Welcome
- Disabled Facilities
- Outside Woodland or Meadow Ceremony Space
- Efficient heating for all year round rental
- Caterers kitchens, smart WCs and a dedicated children’s room
- Full colour changing LED lighting, fairy lights, PA system and sound systems
- Tables & Chairs and a range of (optional) props and decorative items
Located close to the Suffolk / Essex border, the Barns are set at the end of a mile long no through road and yet are easily accessible from the popular villages and market towns of Sudbury, Long Melford, Lavenham and Bury St Edmunds.
Alpheton Hall Barns
Similar venues we know you'll love
Not sure this is the venue for you? No problem. Based on your search results, here are some other options that we think might tickle your fancy...